Harford Hills welcomes welcome Hot Spots as the new Before and After Care provider.
- Check Request Form – PTA – Teachers and PTA members can use this for reimbursement for budgeted expenses
- Creating a parent account in B2C
- Volunteer at Harford Hills
School Year 2021-2022 Meal Distribution for In-Person Learning
The Office of Food and Nutrition Services will offer free school meals, including breakfast and lunch for the school year 2021-2022, effective August 30, 2021, through June 30, 2022, to all students enrolled and attending Baltimore County Public Schools in-person. Meal benefit applications are available upon request to establish eligibility for other programs or services. Please call 443-809-7860 for additional information and income guidelines.
- 2021/2022 Harford Hills Elementary Supplies List
- 2021/2022 Harford Hills Elementary Supplies List (as PDF)
The PTA believes that every student should have the necessary supplies for a robust education. If your child or student needs any help in obtaining their supplies please reach out to us.