Please choose from the menu above to learn more about the Harford Hills Elementary School PTA and upcoming events and activities. Latest news is posted here, to our Facebook group, and Twitter page regularly. For more information check out the links below. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
If you are not a member, please join today! Your support and participation make everything possible.
- COVID Community Letter 9/28A person associated with Harford Hills Elementary School reported having been diagnosed with COVID-19. All persons who had close contact have been notified and placed on quarantine. Families please look in your email for a copy of the 9/28 letter from Principal Bull.
- Volunteer Opportunity: GardeningMs. Shena Pender is polling and recruiting members and families interested in helping to clean up the front garden of HHES the weekend of October 8 through the 10th. Please visit our Friends of HHES PTA group to comment on her post and volunteer your time if you are available!
- Items for 9/21 MeetingNew business at our 9/21/2021 meeting will include: Survey/School Year Check-in Proposed Fundraisers Committees including: Fundraising 5th Grade Graduation Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion School Spirit Hotspots Virtual Meetings or In-Person Meetings Speaker Suggestions We are currently seeking volunteers for: Audit Committee Spirit Wear (Design and Bids) If you have questions or suggestions please attend or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PTA Website Unblocked at BCPSThanks to Julie Henn and IT Director Jim Corns for helping to unblock our PTA web site on the BCPS network. All staff and students should be able to access our site through school-issued devices for the latest info.
- School Closed 9/16This is a reminder that schools are closed tomorrow for Yom Kippur. We will see everyone back on Friday!