Please choose from the menu above to learn more about the Harford Hills Elementary School PTA and upcoming events and activities. Latest news is posted here, to our Facebook group, and Twitter page regularly. For more information check out the links below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not a member, please join today! Your support and participation make everything possible.
- Next PTA Meeting Tuesday 1/18/22Please join our next online PTA meeting on 1/18/22 at 6:30pm on Zoom. See the events page or sidebar on the PTA web site for details.
- BCPS Town Hall Meetings on School SafetyBaltimore County Public Schools (BCPS) will host three virtual town hall events for the community to provide information on the district’s efforts to ensure student and staff safety, build positive school climates, and address Zone-specific safety questions and concerns. The meetings are scheduled as follows: East Zone: Monday, December 13, 2021, 6 – 7:30 p.m. Central Zone: Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 6 – 7:30 p.m. West Zone: Thursday, December 16, 2021, … Continue reading BCPS Town Hall Meetings on School Safety
- 2021 Gingerbread Person Community ContestHarford Hills Elementary School PTA welcomes you to join the fun of the holiday season by participating in this year’s contest! The Gingerbread Person Gallery will be shared Online the week of December 20th and winners will be announced on 12/23/2021. Download a copy of the application, rules, and template here!
- Vaccination clinic at the mall 11/15The Baltimore County Department of Health will host a COVID-19 vaccination clinic for children ages 5-11 from 3-7 p.m. on Nov. 15 at White Marsh Mall, 8200 Perry Hall Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21236 (in the old Sears store). Parents can reserve an appointment here: https://coronavirusvaccineoutreach-bc-gis.hub.arcgis.com/.
- Lunchroom assistants neededHarford Hills is looking for lunchroom assistants to assist students in the cafeteria wipe down tables and pass out supplies Monday-Friday 10:55-1:10. Pay is $11.75/hr and fingerprinting through BCPS is required ($81). If interested: Call school at 443-809-5236 or email email@example.com.